About Omsana 10mg Tablet
Omsana 10mg Tablet is used to treat certain heart conditions like hypertension. It is also used to treat raised blood pressure in children who are above six years of age. Lowering the blood reduces the risk of angina, strokes, and heart attacks.
How effective is Omsana 10mg Tablets?
Omsana 10mg Tablets is used to treat hypertension both in adults and children above the age of 6 years. It contains Olmesartan Medoxomil as an active ingredient and belongs to an anti-hypertensive class of drugs. It works by inhibiting the activity of angiotensin 2 on the receptors. This, in turn, lowers the blood pressure.
Can I buy Omsana 10mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Omsana 10mg Tablet online through our website or call us at 0311 113 6337.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 Capsule of Omsana 10mg once a day or as per the patient’s response and clinical condition or as per the prescription.
For children (6 -17 years), Omsana 10mg once daily is recommended.
For children below 6 years, it is not recommended as its safety and efficacy is not established.
If you have any queries about Omsana 10mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Omsana 10mg?
Some side effects may be caused by Omsana 10mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Dry mouth
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Stomach upset
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Bone breaks
- Vitamin b12 deficiency
- Low levels of magnesium
- Inflammation in kidneys
- Inflammation in the stomach lining
Omsana ’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Omsana 10mgwithout the doctor’s permission.
- Share your medical records, particularly of electrolyte imbalance, liver disease, several hormonal conditions, thyroid disease, and kidney disease, with your doctor before applying the drug.
- Notify your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Omsana 10mg.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Omsana 10mgfor quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Omsana.
- Avoid driving after taking Omsana 10mg.
- Do not suck or chew Omsana 10mg and swallow it as a whole.
- Consult your doctor before using Omsana 10mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.